Introduction: Guangzhou has many interesting tourist attractions and special foods and snacks, which have won praises from many foreign tourists. Guangzhou ’s Cantonese food is more famous for its snacks. Today, 123.net introduces the top ten foods in Guangzhou and tells you the special snacks that you ca n’t miss while traveling in Guangzhou. Let ’s take a look.
Ten big eats in Guangzhou: steamed sausage powder, thin-skinned shrimp dumplings, boat congee, wonton noodles, double-skinned milk, Shahe noodles, puff pastry and egg tarts, lotus sticky rice chicken, oyster king barbecued bun, dry steamed dumplings
1. Steamed sausage powder: Guangzhou steamed sausage powder is a snack that many foreign tourists must eat in Guangzhou. Many snack bars and tea houses and restaurants have sales. Intestine noodles is a must-try food for Guangzhou people for breakfast. It tastes smooth and delicious, as thin as paper, and the side dishes are mostly lettuce, which tastes good.
2. Thin-skinned fresh shrimp dumplings: Guangdong’s shrimp dumplings are relatively famous, thin-skinned, soft and delicious. Many morning tea diners must order a special dish that uses fresh shrimp to make the filling. It is extremely delicious and very delicious. Many tea houses and restaurants in Guangzhou sell this dish.
3. Boat Chow Porridge: Boat Chow Porridge is one of the top ten foods in Guangzhou. This special dish is more popular and is a favorite food of locals in Guangzhou. Boat Chow Porridge is a small boat for a living, specializing in waterside and on-board customers The porridge operated by the small merchants is located in Liwan and Dongdi Xikou. This dish is rich in ingredients and delicious, and is well received by many diners.
4. Wonton noodles: Wonton noodles are a specialty snack in Guangzhou. Guangzhou Wonton tastes pretty good, Wonton in the south has its own independent style, and there is still a certain difference in the practice and taste from the northern glutinous rice dumplings.
5. Shuangpi milk: Shuangpi milk is a delicious dessert, many have eaten this dessert. It is mainly water and milk as raw materials. Its shape is creamy, white, delicate, smooth and very delicious. Shuangpi milk is also a popular snack with a sweet and light taste.
6. Shahe Fan: Shahe Fan is a popular specialty snack that many people have eaten. It was first named in Shahe Town, Guangzhou. Fried rice noodles are crystal-clear, white, crisp, tough, soft and smooth. It is a special snack. The authentic fried rice noodles are more exquisite, making them tough and smooth.
7. Puff pastry egg tarts: Many people have eaten egg tarts. The puff pastry egg tarts in Guangzhou are also delicious. The tarts are golden in color and delicious in taste. It is one of the top ten in Guangzhou. A classic dish.
8. Hexiang glutinous rice chicken: This snack is a must-have snack for Cantonese tea. This dish can be used as a staple or a dish. It is said that the glutinous rice chicken originated from the night market in Guangzhou before the liberation. It was previously steamed with a bowl cover. Later, the vendor selected the glutinous rice chicken wrapped in lotus leaves for convenience.
9. Oyster Pork Roast Bun: Oyster Pork Roast Bun is a relatively famous snack in Guangzhou. The flavor of oyster flavor mixed with pork roast is soft and delicious. It is made of fat and moderate pork roast and stuffed in a steamer. , Tastes pretty good.
10. Dry Steamed Siu Mai: Dry steamed Siu Mai is one of the early mornings that Guangzhou people like, and the taste is delicious and refreshing, not greasy. Many restaurants and restaurants have sales. There are two types of dried steamed steamed pork, dried pork steamed pork and beef steamed pork, which are delicious and delicious. Friends traveling to Guangzhou can taste it.