Lead: Chengdu is known as a city on the tip of the tongue, not only has a unique natural scenery, food and all kinds of very attractive, so if you go to Chengdu, which is more delicious food can not miss it below? Leaderboards 123net has sorted out the top ten must-eat foods in Chengdu. Come and see them together!
10 must-try foods in Chengdu
1, sad jelly
3.Steamed cold noodles
4, dandan noodles
5.Deng Ying Beef
6, Mapo Tofu
7, mother rabbit head
8. Fat sausage powder
9, Lai Dumplings
10, sweet water surface
I. Sad jelly: The top ten must-eat foods in Chengdu are not only delicious, but also have very distinctive names. In fact, it is a very unique dish of Han Hakkas in Sichuan area. The smooth jelly is very refreshing. The taste of the unique chili peppers is really “sad” that makes people cried. Remember that this gourmet must go to Kuanzhai Alley!
Second and third artillery: Chengdu is a very famous snack. In fact, it is very similar to Tianjin ’s donkey roll, but it is completely different in taste. The small balls made of glutinous rice are very sticky and taste delicious. Convenient, it is also very soft and sweet in taste.
3. Steamed noodles: A delicious food that is very smooth in taste. The method of making it is actually very simple, but it is not so easy to make it delicious, so when you go to Chengdu, you must taste the most authentic and eat. The spicy taste is totally a treat on the tip of the tongue.
Fourth, Dandan noodles: very famous and really a must-eat Sichuan cuisine, it is mainly cooked after the noodles are picked up, and then add a lot of marinade and ingredients, note that their noodles are generally very thin In this way, you can deeply feel the delicious flavor that makes you want to stop eating.
V. Deng Ying Beef: It originated in Dazhou area of Sichuan. Nowadays, of course, it has the most authentic ones in Chengdu. The thin slices of paper-like beef are very bright in the whole color. The taste, intriguing taste, spicy and crispy mouth feel completely unbearable.
6. Mapo Tofu: In fact, this is a home-cooked food that many people will cook, but if you go to Chengdu without tasting the authentic Mapo Tofu, it is a big sin. The local Mapo Tofu itself is very famous. It is also familiar to many friends, but in terms of taste, it fully highlights the spicy characteristics of Sichuan cuisine.
7. Mommy rabbit head: Why there is no meat in Chengdu, the local friends still enjoy it, so you must taste what tastes attractive. Generally, Chengdu mommy rabbit head is divided into spicy and fragrant. Spicy and spiced, but every taste is exaggerated to make you eat deliciously.
8. Fat intestine powder: Maybe this food can be eaten in many places. If you go to a certain degree, you must not miss it. The selected fat sausages are rich in dry red pepper and other ingredients and side dishes. It is really delicious. It is very enjoyable, and the scent left behind can be felt in the mouth after eating.
Nine, Lai Dumpling: Chengdu Lai Dumpling is a famous snack that has been popular all over the country. It has existed for hundreds of years, and friends who have eaten it have very high evaluation, not greasy, non-sticky, completely The whole smooth and soft glutinous feeling can completely bring you to the experience on the tip of a different tongue.
10. Sweet water noodles: It tastes quite good among the top 10 must-eat foods in Chengdu. It also has a taste of crispy peanuts. The noodles are about as thick as chopsticks, so they are very chewy. , So when you go to Chengdu, you must find a snack bar to taste.