Introduction: Many friends are very fond of traveling to Macau now. In addition to the various attractions in Macau, of course, there are many disappointing foods. So what is delicious in Macau? The following list 123 net organizes Top 10 must-eat foods, let’s find out together!
10 must-try foods in Macau
1.Portuguese egg tarts
2. Dish cakes
3. Bamboo noodles
5, baked rice
6, minced beef rice
7, fried sausage
8.Wood bran pudding
9.Pork Chop Buns
10.Water Crab Porridge
1. Portuguese egg tarts: Among the top 10 must-eat foods in Macau, egg tarts can be said to be one of the most classic foods in Macau, especially Portuguese egg tarts, which have enough milk flavor and are crispy to eat. Make people linger. When tasting, it must be hot while it tastes better!
2. Dish cakes: A very long-lasting dish belongs to the nostalgic type. It tastes like jelly but is harder than jelly. You can feel the rich flavor on a single bite after you finish it. It can give people a very cold feeling, until now it is still a must-have dessert for many people.
3. Bamboo noodles: During the production process, bamboo sticks are used to suppress food for two hours by hand. It is very tough. The unique tough texture combined with rich crab yellow and other ingredients can quickly make people’s congresses quickly. My friends don’t exaggerate that this food is not too greasy to eat almost every day.
4. Fresh shrimp wonton: The very big wonton is made with the freshest prawns. The selected skin will not rot for a long time. The clear skin can be clearly seen after cooking. The shrimp inside can give a sense of satisfaction at the entrance, and it will definitely be a treat after eating.
5. Baked rice: Cheese, eggs, and rice are perfectly blended with some ingredients, put in the oven and baked, and the final food is very refreshing in taste. You can’t help eating a few more mouthfuls. More importantly, this dish can be eaten in almost any tea restaurant in Macau, and the taste is good.
6. Minced Beef Rice: Although there seems to be no difference between looking at rice and rice bowls, it will be a new experience in taste. Its main ingredients are dried beef, onion, etc. with rice. The dry and non-hard texture can make people instantly feel the perfect fusion of delicious sauce and rice.
7. Fried sausage: This dish is not the imaginary fried pork intestine, but in fact, it is simply a fried sausage with bread sticks in it. When you choose it, you may want to eat crunchy or soft, but Any taste can be addictive. Add more servings.
8. Bran Pudding: A very famous and delicious dessert in Macau. It seems to be creamy but does not have a creamy thick texture. It feels sweet but not greasy, so even if you eat too much There will be no “guilt”!
Nine, pork chop buns: a very popular Macao specialty food, commonly known as Chinese burger, it is mainly buttered bread, and then add a fragrant pork chop, if you want some other ingredients are also Yes, and you can buy it everywhere in Macau!
10. Water Crab Porridge: This is one of the top 10 must-eat foods in Macau. Although this dish contains seafood, it will not taste any fishy taste. The perfect fusion of fresh and sweet crab meat and porridge can even People can eat one bowl after another, and the unique taste can make people have endless aftertastes.