Introduction: Drinking morning tea is a dietary habit of Cantonese. It is also good for a few friends to have a snack and drink tea together. Foods worth visiting in Shenzhen include shrimp gelatine, chicken feet, barbecued pork buns, glutinous rice chicken, egg tarts, and more. So, do you know what delicious breakfast restaurants there are in Shenzhen? The following list 123 net organizes Shenzhen’s top ten morning tea sacred places. The Cantonese cuisine of these restaurants is not bad.
Top 10 Morning Tea Mecca in Shenzhen
1. Haihuang Fishing Port: This breakfast restaurant is located on the third floor of the podium of Neptune Building, No. 2005 Nanhai Avenue, Nanshan District. It is an old-style morning tea restaurant, which is loved by the majority of diners. There are often some special delicacies worth tasting here. Roasted goose, milk yellow bun, and poplar manna, etc., the taste is not bad, the shrimp gum must be ordered.
2. Phoenix House: Fenghuang House is an old-fashioned restaurant that opened in 1989. This restaurant is very popular, the service is attentive, and the snacks in the store taste good. Must-eat dishes include durian crisps, quicksand bags, shrimp dumplings, abalone sauce claws, and Chencun noodles. The address is located on the 1st to 3rd floors of the eastern area of Shengtingyuan Hotel, No. 4002 Huaqiang North Road, Futian District, Shenzhen.
3. Tang Palace Seafood Restaurant: This is a Hong Kong-style restaurant and an old brand in Hong Kong. It has been in business for a long time since 1997. The decoration in the shop is relatively luxurious and the dishes are exquisite. The food here is durian crisp, roast goose, intestine powder, red date cake, shrimp dumplings, etc. The address is located on the 6th floor of Zhonghai Mall, No. 1 Xinyuan Road, Luohu District.
4. Chaojiangchun: Chaojiangchun is an old-fashioned restaurant with a somewhat dated decoration style, but the dishes are really delicious. It opened in 1989. The food worth visiting in this shop is chrysanthemum quicksand bag, mixed seafood assorted, abalone roasted wheat king, suckling pigeon and so on.
5. Li Bao Court: Li Bao Court is a Cantonese restaurant in Hong Kong. The morning tea here is famous. The decoration inside the store is more luxurious and graded, and the popularity is very late. Many dim sum are sold out. Recommended dishes include shrimp dumplings, honey sauce barbecued buns, steamed chicken claws with butter sauce, milk pineapple buns, horseshoe cakes, etc. The address is located on the second floor of Block 3, Kerry Plaza, Central Fourth Road, Futian District.
6. Chunmanyuan: Chunmanyuan is an old restaurant in Shenzhen, with many branches in Shenzhen. The environment here is very good, the waiter attitude is also good, it is worth to taste seafood noodles and four-style intestines noodles, sauce fragrant money belly, black pepper cowboy bone, golden pillow durian crisp and so on. Address: 1-3 floor of Yuehai Building, No. 2616 Nanhai Avenue, Nanshan District.
7. The Golden Emperor’s Court: The decoration of this restaurant is relatively luxurious, with many oil paintings and beautiful crystal lamps inside. The signature dishes here are crispy glutinous rice chicken, abalone wind claws, honey wing chicken wings, crispy shrimp salad, etc. The address is located on the 5th floor of the podium of Jinzhonghuan Business Building, 3037 Jintian Road, Futian District.
8. Jingji · Cantonese Cuisine Wangfu: The sliced duck of this restaurant is delicious and the skin is crispy and soft. You need to make an appointment in advance. Foods worth tasting include Golden Sands Red Rice Sausage Noodles, Garlic Chencun Noodles, Seafood Porridge, Red Date Cakes, Crab Scallops, etc. The address of this restaurant is located at No. 5016 Shennan East Road, Luohu District, KKMALL Jingji Baina Space 4 Floor. Is one of the top ten morning tea mecca in Shenzhen.
9. Guomao Revolving Restaurant: Guomao Revolving Restaurant is a well-known restaurant in Shenzhen. The decoration of this restaurant can also and can see the scenery of the city, and the service is good. The morning tea here is a buffet of durian crisps, coconut cakes, money belly, fish cakes, shrimp gum and so on. The address is located on the 49th floor of Guomao Building, Renmin South Road, Luohu District.
10. Liyuan Restaurant: The decoration of Liyuan Restaurant is relatively luxurious and tall. The service here is very good. The dishes are also very good. The dim sum is very delicate and the business is very popular. You must book well in advance. We recommend delicious Cantonese dishes such as abalone and chicken feet, black truffle xiaolongbao, and shrimp dumplings with tribute dumplings. The address is located at No. S348, 3 / F, Phase II, Vientiane City, No. 1881 Baoan South Road, Luohu District.